By the end of this course, learners will:
- LEARN: Grow in their understanding of what it means to differentiate content and consider why this type of differentiation is supportive of student growth.
- DO: Explore examples of and strategies for differentiation by content and create a plan for incorporating one strategy for differentiation by content in their teaching practice.
- CALL TO ACTION: Commit to their plan and identify their first action step to making it a reality.
- 1 hour self-directed course
- Participants will need a computer with Internet access
I differentiate the material I present to students in instruction.
Current BetterLesson Partners
Interested in bringing BL Connect to your district?
Get in Touch