This course looks at ways of using Universal Design for Learning practices to support student engagement.
- 1 hour self-directed course
- Participants will need a computer with Internet access
I use UDL principles to design instruction that is meaningful and challenging for various learners.
- Explain the importance of UDL Engagement
- Identify the three big ways of supporting student engagement using Universal Design for Learning practices
- Explore a BetterLesson strategy linked to one of these ways of supporting student engagement
CALL TO ACTION
- Implement use of that strategy to improve their alignment with UDL practices to provide multiple means of engagement
Current BetterLesson Partners
Interested in bringing BL Connect to your district?
Get in Touch