In this course, you will differentiate parental involvement from family engagement, identify key aspects and engagement strategies, and evaluate BL tools, strategies, and resources to support engagement efforts.
- Learn: Differentiate parental involvement from family engagement and identify key engagement strategies
- Do: Explore BL strategies, tools and resources designed to support leaders and teachers to foster family engagement
- Call to Action: Synthesize the content from the course to develop a plan for enhancing family engagement in your school
- 1 hour self-directed course
- Participants will need a computer with Internet access
I build connections with families and caretakers to work together to support student learning experiences.
Current BetterLesson Partners
Interested in bringing BL Connect to your district?
Get in Touch