In this course, learners will build understanding of how to use spiraling in instruction.
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Learn about spiraling curriculum and how to bring spiraling into their instructional practice
- Explore strategies for creating routines around spiraling
- Commit to a plan for using a spiraling routine regularly in their instruction
- 1 hour self-directed course
- Participants will need a computer with Internet access
I maintain grade-level instruction for all learners by prioritizing learning objectives.
Current BetterLesson Partners
Interested in bringing BL Connect to your district?
Get in Touch