Executive functioning skills facilitate the behaviors required to plan and achieve goals and are essential to students’ success. As leaders in education, how are you providing your educators learning experiences that build understanding of what executive functioning skills are and ways to cultivate these skills in students?
Join thought leaders from Reflection Sciences and BetterLesson for this application-packed session designed to help you understand what executive functioning skills are, why they matter so much in student learning, and leave with classroom strategies that can be used in your classrooms to grow these skills in students.
- What is executive functioning?
- How do executive functioning skills impact student learning?
- What does executive functioning look like in classrooms?
- What can teachers do immediately in their practice to develop executive function skills?
- How does executive functioning cultivate a growth mindset in our students?