This course guides learners through exploring the differences between accommodations and modifications, building understanding of when to use each, and looking at a tool that may support with classroom implementation.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the difference between accommodations and modifications
- Identify common types of accommodations used to support students with grade-level work
- Use a matrix tool to keep track of the accommodations and modifications your students need to access their education
- 1 hour self-directed course
- Participants will need a computer with Internet access
I differentiate instruction to meet the needs of students with disabilities.