In this course, you’ll examine components of identity and connect them to your perspectives and instructional approaches.
- Define identity and its impact on teaching and learning
- Explain how identity impacts cultural values, actions, and perspectives
- Identify strategies to center student identity
- 1 hour self-directed course
- Participants will need a computer with Internet access
I center student identities in my teaching to make sure my students feel included.
Current BetterLesson Partners
Interested in bringing BL Connect to your district?
Get in Touch