This course introduces you to the structure of the EL Education curriculum, supports you to navigate the EL Education curriculum’s platform and access materials, and introduces you to the 8 High Leverage Practices in order to support you to begin using this curriculum in your classroom.
This BL Connect course includes the following lessons:
- Curriculum Overview: This video will help you to see how the EL Education curriculum is structured.
- 8 High-Leverage Practices: These are the guiding principles for the curriculum. You will have a chance to learn about them and then reflect on what they mean to your practice.
- Accessing Curriculum Materials: The videos and scavenger hunt will help you to navigate and explore the curriculum materials.
- BL EL Education Resources/Strategies: These strategies will support you in successfully launching the EL Education Curriculum.
This BL Connect course was designed for teachers and leaders who are new to the EL Education curriculum.
- 1 hour self-directed course
- Participants will need a computer with Internet access
I utilize the EL Curriculum materials to support all students with literacy skills.