Adobe Express offers a simple, yet impactful way to create extraordinary digital products to demonstrate understanding and develop visual storytelling within the classroom. Adobe Express can be used by teachers in developing engaging, creative content and by students to design unique, creative products to make their thinking visible.
In this virtual workshop, participants will
- Practice accessing and using Adobe Express
- Discover what’s possible with Adobe Express
- Build a creative product to increase their confidence in using Adobe Express and share it within the educator community
- Explore strategies and resources available for support
I confidently use Adobe Express to support the creation of extraordinary digital products.
- Define what is possible with Adobe Express
- Understand the features of Adobe Express and how to access the tool
- Explore ideas, strategies, and resources that will help educators get started in implementing Adobe Express in their classroom
- Build a creative product to increase their confidence in using Adobe Express
- Share their product designs with their peers and in the educator community