This course is part of our course series on some of the more common categories through which students can be eligible for special education services. In this course, we’ll be discussing autism. This course is intended for general education teachers and special education teachers who may work with students with autism.
- 1 hour self-directed course
- Participants will need a computer with Internet access
I foster a positive culture in my classroom and school community around disability awareness.
- What qualifies a student for special education services under autism
- What it means to use a strengths-based approach with autism
- Explore some common strengths and needs that come with autism eligibility and ways of supporting students
CALL TO ACTION
- Commit to supporting the needs of students with autism
Current BetterLesson Partners
Interested in bringing BL Connect to your district?
Get in Touch