Utilizing a student-centered approach that prioritizes grade-level content with differentiated supports, teachers can provide learning experiences that are equitable, rigorous, and sustainable creating success for all students.
Federal Funding to Accelerate Student Growth
Never before have we had access to this level of federal funding designated to improve outcomes for students, teachers, and leaders. From ESEA funds to ESSER funds, schools have the unique opportunity to leverage federal funding for professional development and training activities.
Requirements for the use of these funds include;
- State Education Agencies must use;
- 5% of the funds to address learning loss,
- 1% for after school activities,
- and 1% for summer learning.
- Local Education Agencies must use;
- 20% of the funds to address learning loss.
To learn more about professional learning courses aligned with closing student learning gaps, accelerating growth, and regaining social-emotional skills, download our ESSER funding guide to PD.