No objective at this time.
Author: Becky Bloom
Themes: Perseverance, Work HardàGet Smart, Friendship, Reading
1. What is “author’s message?” (moral, lesson)
2. What role does the wolf usually play in fairy tales and myths/legends?
3. Based on the cover, what genre do you think this is? Why?
1.Why does Wolf say, “I’m so hungry that my eyes are playing tricks on me?” (p.2)
2. Why don’t the animals budge when wolf howls at them? (p.3)
3. What do you think an educated animal is? (p.3)
4. Why does wolf go to school? (p.4)
5. How is Wolf’s behavior different now than at the start of the story? (p.8) Hint: notice how he enters the yard.
6. How does Wolf finally earn the respect of the other animals?
7. Describe the setting.
8. What was wolf’s problem and how did he solve it?
9. If this book had a sequel, what would it be about?
-Goal setting and working towards goals
|Wolf! text by Becky Bloom.docx||
|Wolf Bloom Lesson Plan||