Number Sense Unit Exam
Lesson 8 of 10
Objective: SWBAT show their thorough understanding of the number sense unit.
The following topics are covered on this exam:
- Adding Fractions & Mixed Numbers
- Subtracting Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Dividing Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Properties of Math
- GCF and LCM problems
- Prime and Composite numbers
Administering the Exam
Students should be given 40 minutes to complete the Fractions Unit Test. Students should use pencil. I will give students scrap paper to complete their work for the multiple choice questions. I will not grade this scrap paper. For the extended response problems, I will explain to students that they must show their work.